Fluent presentation is a presentation training of three days.
You will learn to speak and present distinctively, captivatingly, fluently and convincingly, like a true professional. The tricks of the trade are taught, so that you learn to stand in front of a group with much more pleasure and passion, more freely, authentically and full of self-confidence.
Presentatie skills gaan aanzienlijk omhoog, stress en spreekangst verdwijnen. Een speech of presentatie hoeft nooit meer droog of saai te zijn.
During the training we will learn by doing. So practice, practice, make mistakes and practice again. According to Kolb's learning cycle.
Various communication models, elements from Greek rhetoric, storytelling, voice expression and the laws of theater are used. You learn to take the stage, to stand in the light.
Step by step you get the hang of presenting. You learn to start from calm, to present clearly, effectively and interactively. As a natural leader, you can start playing with timing, liveliness, the power of silence. This way, every presentation can become magical. Improvising and yet well prepared, because that is the paradox of a good presentation. That is the difference between an amateur and a professional.
We work on:
- Inner peace
- Body language and non-verbal communication, sound / intonation, breathing
- How to deal with stress
- Overcoming audience resistance
- Presenting with interaction
- Conversation techniques
- A clear core message
- How to build a speech or presentation from different communication models
- Effectively add movement and vibrancy
- Dare to inspire, think out of the box, authenticity
- Prepare effectively
- Which key do you use to open a presentation
- Control your meeting and presentation
- Presenting as a duo
After this 3-day training you can:
- Fluent and distinctive presentation guaranteed
- Building a presentation or speech from different communication models
- Taking the stage and convincing and captivating the audience
€ 1280,- excl. BTW
This price includes:
3 days of training and training location
Preparation time of the trainer
Personal feedback during and after each session
Coffee, tea, drinks, lunch
After the 1st day you will receive the book "Presenting is a party"
Student? Contact us for more information for reduced prices.
Our training courses are safe in a small group of maximum 6 participants, giving everyone a lot of opportunity to practice.
Speechcompany follows the regulations of the RIVM and the guideline of the NOBTRA (Dutch order professional trainers).